domingo, 17 de março de 2013

Suit and tights ~ OOTD







Hello everyone! Been a while since I've post my last lolita coord cause been a while since I've used lolita. 
Anyway! This coord is from...Last week, was for a Primary attention class, the weather was really nice for lolita :>


Oh thank you so much blogger... -_-'

Details!


The suit.

My shoes and tights.

My lipstick and nails!

Rundown:

JSK: BTSSB
Suit: Gift from my mom
Socks: Local Brand
Shoes: Bodyline
Head-piece: offbrand

I've already post this coord here, I always update on facebook before update my blog.

Thanks! <3







2 comentários:

  1. GENTE CAÍ DE AMORES PELO COORD, PQP FICOU INCRÍVEL. *O*

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. ESCANDALOSA ALOKAA AISUHDFQ89EGUGHADGF´QRHSFIUDFGHAPGK brigada <3 <3

      Excluir