domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2013

Baby gets!









Since last week I dind't use that much of lolita cause I had some visit  to do for university, and one more jsk arrived, I decided to make a post about my new gets. And, only in english cause I have to speak more. HAHAHA



anyway, the first is JSK Baby Border Hem Tulle in pink, from 2006. Its kind of a brand-whore dress...But I dont care, I'm a baby-whore. HAHAHA






This dress is one of my top dream dresses, so I dont know what I love more about it. the tulle, the lace, the print...Everything is perfect D: I am SO in love!


A Hime coord with this piece of beauty!
JSK and bag: BTSSB
Blouse: La Belle Coraline
Umbrella: Innocent World
Shoes: bodyline
Rest: offbrand/taobao

Now a Rose printed head-bow, that I traded with a really lovely friend, Misha.




I'm so happy with this bow, I was wishing a pink head-bow from baby for a while, I have this thing with full BTSSB coords, and I dindt had a baby bow D: Now I have it <3

The next I get from a trade with Misha too, its the JSK Ribbon Scalloped from 2007.






OMG the details! Im loving this dress more than I could imagine. I trade for a BTSSB O (Sweet Strip (?) ) in black that I never used. I was new, but I dont care, this one looks perfect and I will use A LOT!


Well, this are my latest gets, I'm really in love with then! Now, just for fun, some a la mode (and one casual and one sweet) coords that I used this past week!

The A la Mode coords!






Full coords :D

Zombie walk 2013


me and my friend at the zombie walk! More than 6.000 zombies this year! :>



JSK and head-bow: D.o.L
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Blouse, shoes, socks: offbrand


Valentine's Day inspired
Casual coord for valentines day <3


Everything is offbrand or taobao, exc. for the bag, that is from BTSSB.





AND, thats all!

Kiss








2 comentários:

  1. The coordinate you made with the Ribbon Scalloped jsk looks awesome. Actually, the jsk looks awesome, it's so full of nice details, and the lace on the bust is so beautiful! Baby has some awesome dresses like this one, that I would love to own! (I particularly like the 2002 wardrobe)


    P.S.: I coul've perfectly commented in Portuguese, but I decided to help your practice, and I like my English self best, lol.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Eu deveria praticar mais o inglês também, mas tenho preguiça de pensar em fazer isso no blog porque ficaria com vergonha dos erros que eu mesma repararia depois de escrever no impulso... hauhaa :(

    Fico feliz que tenha gostado tanto do vestido! Eu acho lindo demais, mas descobri que realmente esse rosinha pastel não é pra mim...
    Adorei o outfit hime, to desejando imensamente a meia e as luvas :~

    Esse cutsew da AP parece feito pra essa saia da Meta e adorei demais o casual de v-day <3

    ResponderExcluir