quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2013

GEO Tri color Violet



Hi! I decided to do a review from my new circles lenses: Tricolor Violet, from GEO. Hope you like it :D




Enlargement 

All the tricolor series have 14,00 mm, so they dont do THAT enlargement, they are quite natural by the way. So, if you want a big pair of lenses, those aren't for you as you will see.
Oh, I'm using the basic BASIC make-up so you can see everything and blabla.


It looks kind of blue in my eyes (I'm colorblind, anyway 8D, yes, I really am)
I like this pair cause they are natural, so 5/5

Pigmentation

As I said before, I dont know if looks violet or blue, I like it anyway. About how the pigmentation is dispensed on the c.l...I like but I dont think its that natural. The Princess Mimi series has a better pigmentation. So 3/5





The distance test

One thing that I always want to know before buying any pair of lenses : how they look in different distances, so I decided to take theses pictures for you so you can have an idea. 

far




TO CLOSE

For me, looks natural from a good distance, and only from real close you can see how fake it is, sooo.. 5/5

Comfort

This isn't my first pair of TriColor lenses, so before I get this I already knew how comfortable they are. You almost can't feel it in your eyes 8D Really. After 4-5 hrs you remember that you have then on, something like that. So 5/5 for comfort.


If you want a natural pair os circle lenses, the TriColor series is the best you can get -IMO. Buy then from you favorite shop (I get my lenses on shoppingholics) and enjoy!
Mr. Adamns for you girls. :3


Have a great week!


5 comentários:

  1. Elas são lilás mari, seu daltonismo que te faz ver azul LKMJHNGVCFGVHBJN

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Adoro reviews de circles :3 apesar de que já sabia que essa tem uma cor mais fraca >: eu só gosto daquelas que ficam me evidentes, senão sinto que roubaram meu dinheiro uhdaush já comprei uma roxa da dolly, que supostamente era pra ficar bem vibrante, mas era quase imperceptível :C foi broxante.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. você provavelmente deve curtir as princess mimi da vida ne? (sempre falo dessa porque é de longe meu design favorito de circle XD) IAUSHDIUAHh ah cara, eu curti essa porque ficou natural, pra mim. Se eu vou pra facul com elas é tipo "nossa mari o que tem de diferente em você? Ta bonita" IUHASFIUAQHR98HYFGIUHDFG e são as lentes XD
      mas que broxa cara, é frustante quando você compra algo esperando uma coisa e o resultado é nada a ver :c

      Excluir
  3. Estava procurando reviews de lentes e encontrei o seu XD

    Eu já tive as verdes dessa lente e realmente são bem naturais e confortáveis, só jurava que eram 14,2.

    E eu também as achei lilás, muito bonitas com o detalhe marrom do centro. Você ficou muito bem com elas, bem delicada *o*

    Agora ando procurando as lentes mais naturais possíveis, verdes ou rosas de 14, no máximo 14,2, mas não estou achando quase nada T T

    ResponderExcluir