terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2012

Real loliday post

chii, re, and I <3






Hi! First, sorry for the late updates, but I still didnt go on vacations :c

so, we had a real loliday meet, ok, not that much of MEETIING, a small and good meet-up. We went to the mall, 'cause just opened a new bakery inside an old train!

Oláa! Primeiro, mals a demora para atualizar, mas eu ainda não entrei em férias :cccc
Então, fizemos um meet de loliday mesmo, tá, não foi BEM um meeting, foi pequeno e bom, mas ok. Nós fomos ao shopping porque tem uma nova confeitaria la dentro de um vagão de um trem antigo, muuuuitooo legal! :D

Later that day I went to a friends birthday, using the same coord and everything. Was really nice c:

Depois no mesmo dia, eu fui no aniversário de uma amiga, usando o mesmo coord e etc. Foi muuitoo legal!
c:

Anyway, pics:


Chii and I


Derp.



me and the lot of stuffs that I was holding :c
Coord:

Skirt (apron modify), bow,  bag: Angelic pretty
cutsew: Baby the stars shine bright
Socks, shoes: Bodyline
Umbrella: Innocent world
Underskirt: Atelier boz

Before I forget, some annoucements: 

- I've lost my tumblr, so heres the new one: tumblr
I'm planing a give away to my brazilian followers, so stay tuned! 
- Im posting first on my page!
- Posting "on time" its almost impossible for me, deal with it. :c
- I'm writing in english first, so the portuguese part will be last "happy" than usual but Im still the same old and sutpid Mari.
- Its really...REALLY hot here (looks like Im on devil's lap, belive me!) so Im not usin lolita that much.

Antes que eu esqueça, alguns avisos:

-Eu perdi meu tumblr, aqui está o nome (link acima)
- Estou planejando uma GiveAway para os seguidores do Brasil (vocês turxminha)!
- Estou postando primeiro na Page (link acima)
- Postar no tempo correto é praticamente impossivel, lidem.
- Estou escrevendo primeiro em inglês, então a parte em portugues fica mais séria. Mas, ainda sou a velha e idiota Mari. :)
- Tá muito...MUITO quente aqui (parece que eu to sentada no colo do capeta, serio!) então não tenho usado muito lolita mesmo.

I think its all...Im feeling sick right now, so Im going! Good day! <3

Acho que é só...Eu to passando mal agora, então é isso! Bom dia pra vocêês! <3


"so come one, spin me around"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário